Miami Shores Homes – Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 73 Miami Shores homes for sale: (5 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing is $5,995,000 (1600 NE 103 St)
- Lowest priced listing is $179,900 (525 NW 111 St – West Miami Shores) – with illegal addition
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 41 (9 less than last month)
- Closed sales in August: 22 (13 more than last month)
The 22 Miami Shores homes sold in August ranged from $290,000 for a short sale at 141 NE 104 St, to $2,000,000 for the bay front home located at 9935 NE 13th Ave, which sold for $598/sq.ft. That was the only waterfront sale in Miami Shores in August. The average price per square foot in August for Miami Shores homes was $214 with the highest coming in at $298/sq.ft. for the immaculate home at 185 NE 105 St.
The average sales price in the first 1/2 of 2014 in Miami Shores was $223 which is slightly higher than 2013′s average of $215.
This is the perfect time of the year to list your home, August and September are historically, the hottest months for real estate in Miami Shores. So call us for your no obligation, free, market analysis.
It is a seller’s market, which means any agent can sell your home, but not every agent can get you the most money for your property. We specialize in marketing your property to maximize exposure and gains. This seller’s market will not last forever and we estimate about 18 more months before the real estate market stabilizes and possibly drops a bit.
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
GET A FREE SELLER GUIDE
NAME YOUR SELLING PRICE
If you are interested in getting a list of all properties currently for sale in Miami Shores, we will be happy to send you a digital copy at your request. We can also send you monthly market reports directly to your inbox. Feel free to email us at MiamiShores@miamism.com
There is currently a bay front lot for sale for $2.5 million with approved site plan by the City of Miami Shores. It is not in the MLS but would be glad to share the details if you contact us directly.
Rick and Ines accept Grant Freer’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and nominate MiamiYPN Council from the Miami Association of REALTORS to participate and raise awareness for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
Please donate at ALSA.org
Paraiso Bay is a RELATED GROUP Condo project located in the Paraiso Master-Planned Community consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater. Paraiso Bay was designed by Arquitectonica and consists of 2 towers (Paraiso Bay Tower 1 and Paraiso Bay Tower 2). It offers breathtaking views over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline. Jorge Perez from The Related Group joined forces with architect Keith Hobbs, founder of London-based United Design Partnership, and Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea to design the interiors and gardens of Paraiso Bay as an ethereally beautiful community that brings contemporary architecture into a paradisiacal natural setting.
Paraiso Bay Building Amenities
- Twin 53-story luxury high-rise condominium towers, each with 368 residences, all facing Biscayne Bay
- Stunning water feature entrance to the complex with individual arrival courts and elegant porte-cochere entrances to each tower
- Exquisitely appointed double volume entrance lobbies leading directly to private elevators to each residence
- Over 3 acre fourth level elevated amenities resort deck loaded with a dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area, jogging circuit, gardens, and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio-visual equipment and theater-style seating
- Wine cellar and tasting salon
- Cigar lounge with private humidors
- Teen’s game room with multimedia facilities
- Children’s play room with direct access to kids’ pool with interactive water playground
- Tennis center with 2 lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Bayfront Beach Club featuring sand-beach area with private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, lounge area for private events open to public park, marina with private slips, on-demand service for rental of speed boats, aquatic toys and personal water crafts for wind-surfing, canoeing, and paddle boarding, fishing equipment storage and children fishing club room
- Planned Beach Club bayfront restaurant operated by renowned chef to be announced
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air conditioned storage rooms
- Self-parking on assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Bayside park with 250 feet of open frontage on Biscayne Bay featuring a sculpture garden, children’s playground and dog park (open to the public from sunrise to sunset and maintained by Paraiso Bay)
Paraiso Bay Residences
- Open-concept flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring several choices of one,two, three and four bedroom residences delivered decorator ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and master bedroom areas of every residence
- Expanded terrace extension as part of the design element of the towers on select floors
- Smooth finished ceilings with heights from 9 feet in typical floors to 10 feet in penthouse levels
- Spacious his and hers walk-in wardrobes in every residence
- Individually controlled energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Gourmet kitchens: open concept design to the living dining room with convenient breakfast bar. European cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of quartz counter tops with optional full backsplashes. Stainless steel, under mount oversized zero radius square edge sink with single lever European-style faucet sprayer. Sub-Zero fully integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels. Bosch 30″ PreciseSelect touch-control glass cook top with 17 settings for unprecedented temperature control. Cabinet concealed variable speed range hood. Bosch 30″ built-in contemporary style stainless steel wall oven with ClearTouch glass control and large 4.7 oven capacity. Bosch European style stainless interior exceptionally quiet dishwasher with fully integrated cabinetry matching front panel. Concealed built-in microwave.
- Elegant Bathrooms: Open-concept master baths with optional designer privacy screens. Premium European style cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors. Double vessel bowl lavatories in master baths. Separate room with elongated water closet in master baths. Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass enclosed showers in master baths in most residences. Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas. Designer faucets. Powder room in select residences.
Paraiso Bay pricing
Pricing starts from $400,000 to $3 Million – contact us to request a detailed and up-to-date price list.
The Miamism Sales team is ready to help you with your PARAISO BAY Condo Purchase and of course surrounding condos as well. Call us for details 305.758.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Condo Name: PARAISO BAY
Interior Design: Keith Hobbs / United Design Partnership
Landscape Design: Enzo Enea
Developer: The Related Group
Neighborhood: Edgewater Miami
Location: 600 NE 31st St, Miami, FL 33137
One Paraiso is a RELATED GROUP Condo project located in the Paraiso Master-Planned Community consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater. The building was designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by Italian-based Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Hotel Monaco in Venice, private residences in premiere global cities, and luxury sailing yachts. Landscape Design by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
ONE Paraiso Building Amenities
- 53-story luxury high-rise condo tower with 276 units
- Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
- 2 full floors of amenities on the 10th and 11th floors
- Fitness center with men’s and women’s spa, plunge pools, Jacuzzis and massage rooms
- Multi-purpose children’s playroom, a library, a party room/ business center and a theater
- Expansive pool deck on the 10th floor has a beach-entry pool, cabanas and BBQ grilling area
- Lobby level “adult” tanning pool
- Tennis center with two lighted courts
- Bay-front beach club featuring sandy beach areas with a private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, a lounge area for private events that opens to the public park, a marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speed boats, aquatic toys and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddle boarding
- Planned beach club bay front restaurant operated by non other than renowned chef Michael Schwartz from one of our favorites, Michael’s Genuine Food and Wine
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces, including works by Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry
- Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
- Self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage in addition to 24-hour complimentary valet.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
ONE Paraiso Residences
- Open-concept, flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one, two, three, and four-bedroom penthouse residences delivered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from all residences
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Expanded terrace extension on select floors as part of the design element of the towers
- Smooth-finish ceilings from 9 feet on typical floors to 10 feet on penthouse levels
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
- Gourmet Kitchens: open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar. European cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops. Sub-Zero new-gen 36″ integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and ice maker. Wolf new-gen transitional 30″ dual convection oven. Built-in dishwasher. Concealed integrated microwave.
- Elegant Bathrooms: premium European cabinetry with designer details. Imported vanity countertops and full-size mirrors. Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths. Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in all residences. Imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas. Powder rooms in most residences.
ONE Paraiso pricing
Pricing starts from $650,000 to $4 Million – contact us to request a detailed and up-to-date price list.
The Miamism Sales team is ready to help you with your ONE Paraiso Condo Purchase and of course surrounding condos as well. Call us for details 305.758.2323 or email@example.com
Condo Name: ONE Paraiso
Interior Design: Piero Lissoni
Landscape Design: Enzo Enea
Developer: The Related Group
Neighborhood: Edgewater Miami
Location: 701 NE 31st St, Miami, FL 33137
The Miamism Sales Team is thrilled to announce a new Miami Shores home for sale. We’re talking contemporary, bay front, and absolutely impeccable! The Bayview House, just 2 doors down from iconic Pink House by Arquitectonica, on the open bay, is the type of property that will leave you in awe – not only because of its size, scale and features, but because of the owner’s attention to detail.
Epic contemporary masterpiece offers uninterrupted wide bay views with 80+ feet of water and private dock with 2 boat lifts. Modern design features custom stainless steel staircase, spanish marble floors and soaring floor-to-ceiling impact glass which blend flawlessly with exterior infinity pool and summer kitchen. The “Bayview house” was completely remodeled in 2008 with energy efficiency in mind, has 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, security cameras, generator, 3-car garage, and over 5100 sq.ft. of living area. Miami Lifestyle with understated elegance!
9275 N. Bayshore Drive – Miami Shores, FL 33138
Offered at $4,250,000
Miami Shores Bayview House – Location
Let’s start by telling you about its location. Miami Shores has very few bay front properties, this inventory is few and in between and these homes are highly desirable. When we say open bay, it’s exactly what we mean – miles of unobstructed views. And let’s not forget incredible sunrises and your own nature spectacle including dolphins at play and all kinds of sea life.
The Bayview House has 83′ of water frontage, with private dock, 2 boat lifts, and underwater green monster light. The lot is 13,944 square feet and the home has a 3-car garage. Here are some aerial views (gotta love drones!):
Miami Shores Bayview House – Features
This home was originally built in 1958 but was completely gutted and remodeled. Current owners bought it in 2004 in the middle of construction, made some necessary design changes including adding square footage and finished construction in 2008 when they moved in. The actual area of the home, according to the tax roll is 6,322 sq.ft. with an adjusted area of 5,132 sq.ft.
The home has 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms – 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the 2nd floor, guest bedroom with bath on the ground floor, powder room for guests also on the ground floor, and a full bathroom by the infinity pool. All windows are impact resistant, all plumbing was updated and so was electrical, roof replaced in 2010 with tapered insulation roof system.
It has a custom, stainless steel staircase that sits as a sculptural piece in the middle of the home and from it stem the rest of the space’s steel features, complemented by austere, white architecture which serves as perfect backdrop for the endless bay views.
The home also has a natural gas generator which automatically powers on when electricity goes out. The home was designed with energy efficiency in mind which keeps electrical costs low in addition to serving our environment. And let’s not forget the summer kitchen and the epitome of Miami lifestyle with pool deck, dock and seawall to watch the most spectacular views South Florida has to offer.
The scale of this home is unique and its setting is fantastic. For more information about what Miami Shores has to offer, including schools, Country Club, Tennis and Golf, please contact us. For more property photos – click HERE. And for more information about this property or to schedule a private showing appointment , please call us or email us at BayviewHouse@miamism.com