There are currently 32 Paramount Bay Condos for sale: (1 less than last month)
- Highest priced listing is unit PH4602 $4,899,000 (4 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom Artefacto premier designer unit)
- Lowest priced listing is unit 1708 for $700,000 (1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 4 (3 less than last month)
- Closed sales in October: 3 (compared to 4 in September)
The Paramount Bay Condos sold in October 2014 were the following:
- 2202 – 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms – listed for $1.8 M and selling for $1.95 Million ($886/sq.ft.)
- 501 – 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms - originally listed for $1,190,000 in February of 2014, with several price reductions and finally selling for $970,000 ($611/sq.ft.)
- 2109 – 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms - originally listed for $795,000 in March of 2014, reduced twice and finally selling for $646,000 ($573/sq.ft.)
The average price per square foot in October was $690, compared to September’s average of $609 and 2013′s average of $596. We are seeing a huge discrepancy in pricing at Paramount Bay and it has to do not only with buyer’s motivation, but upgrades and condition of units. Buyer’s are making a differentiation between developer finishes and remodeled units with high-end materials. There are also furnished units in the equation which throw the numbers off a bit. Pay attention to the appreciation in this building – it’s the clear choice for ready-to-move in Edgewater instead of buying pre-construction like in The Paraiso complex. (great options now at Paraiso Bay Views – contact us for more info)
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION
The Miamism Sales Team specializes in Paramount Bay and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact us ParamountBay@Miamism.com. We prepare monthly market reports to keep you informed of sales stats at Paramount Bay.
We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs:
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
For more information about this Miami condo building, take a look at Paramount Bay Condos written after my visit in September of 2012. You can also visit www.Paramount-Bay-Condos.com to go straight to source of information.
Condo Name: Paramount Bay
Interior Design: Lenny Kravitz
Location: 2020 N Bayshore Dr – Miami, FL 33137
The New Paraiso Condo Complex in trendy Edgewater Miami is now in pre-construction and is comprised of 4 towers. Here’s the master plan to make it easier to understand.
Paraíso is a Master-Planned Community by The RELATED GROUP (The largest private condo developer in the world), consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater.
The 4 towers were designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by renowned designers. The concept of the project is to “Reconnect with Nature” – a balance of relaxation and adventure as well as fun in the sun. The complex offers exquisitely designed private residences as well as an unparalleled array of exclusive amenities and services.
Located in Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Arts District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the downtown arts and entertainment district.
For more information on each of the condos within Paraiso, click on each link below:
Paraiso Bay – Tower 1 and Tower 2
You can also email us at Paraiso@miamism.com for more information or call us – someone in the Miamism Sales Team is always ready to help.
Video filming credit: YPN Miami leader and colleague, Alberto Carrillo from Keyes.
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
There are currently 19 Surfside homes for sale: (2 less than last month)
- Highest priced listing: $6,900,000 (waterfront contemporary estate at 1236 Biscaya Dr)
- Lowest priced listing: $469,000 for a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 8753 Abbott Ave.
- Pending Sales: 8 (1 less than last month)
- Closed sales in October: 6 (same as last month)
The 6 Surfside homes sold in October were the following:
- 8900 Abbott Av – originally listed in July 2014 for $599,000 and selling for $540,000 ($311/sq.ft.)
- 9348 Abbott Av – originally listed in June 2014 for $590,000 and selling for $560,000 ($279/sq.ft.)
- 908 Surfside Bl – originally listed in April 2014 for $505,000 and selling for $460,000 ($321/sq.ft.)
- 8712 Byron Av – originally listed in April 2014 for $439,000 then increased to $499,000 and sold for $325,000 ($191/sq.ft.)
- 9273 Emerson Av – short sale originally listed in July 2014 for $475,000 and selling above listing for $500,000 ($214/sq.ft.)
- 9040 Abbott Av – foreclosure with a couple of fallen contracts, originally listed for $510,000 and selling for $455,919 ($258/sq.ft.)
The average selling price per square foot for Surfside homes in October came in low at $262 because of 2 distressed sales. Although the distressed inventory is non-existent, there are always some stragglers that end up skewing the numbers. The average selling price in September was $300, in August was $328 but the year to date average is $305 compared to 2013′s average of $270.
Although I like to provide monthly stats, the logical numbers come in when you use stats that go back 6 months to 1 year. The inventory in Surfside continues to be low with high demand, in addition to hot condo projects like Fendi Chateau and The Four Seasons by Richard Meier.
We are Surfside REALTORS, ready to list and market your property! Call us for a listing appointment.
We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs – your email address will be necessary to get the reports. And always keep in mind that these are automated and should only give you a ballpark figure.
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
To sell or buy your Surfside home, please contact us at Surfside@miamism.com
COMING SOON!! Take a look at this gorgeous Surfside corner home with 3 bedrooms + den, 3 bathrooms, marble floors, impact windows, new roof and plenty of room for pool. It will be priced at $740,000 – call us for more information.
This past week was the annual Miami Association of REALTORS’ International Congress and the stats were fascinating. Although 1/3 of every real estate buyer in Miami is International, and 55.8% of all real estate resales in Miami are CASH, there are still a number of you that finance your Miami deals and want to know what you’ll need for the approval process.
Here’s a quick list that will give you an idea of the documentation that will be requested from you to apply for a loan. We remind you that we are not lenders, we are real estate agents ready to help you with your Miami home purchase or sale, but we do have a list of lenders we can recommend, whether you are a US citizen, resident or a foreign national.
This application checklist is for a conventional loan for residents, and should give you a good start:
- Last 2 years W-2′s and Federal Tax Returns including all schedules
- If self-employed, Last 2 years corporate tax returns and year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Past 30 days computerized pay stubs, to include year-to-date earnings
- 2 months current bank and asset account statements
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- If you own additional real estate, the following documentation for each property:
- Copy of current mortgage statements
- Copy of tax bills
- Copy of leases
- Copy of home owner’s insurance bills or insurance agent contact information
Once you are pre-approved for a loan, contact us so we can start the property search. The Miamism Sales Team is always ready to help!