One Paraiso is a RELATED GROUP Condo project located in the Paraiso Master-Planned Community consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater. The building was designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by Italian-based Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Hotel Monaco in Venice, private residences in premiere global cities, and luxury sailing yachts. Landscape Design by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
ONE Paraiso Building Amenities
- 53-story luxury high-rise condo tower with 276 units
- Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
- 2 full floors of amenities on the 10th and 11th floors
Fitness center with men’s and women’s spa, plunge pools, Jacuzzis and massage rooms
- Multi-purpose children’s playroom, a library, a party room/ business center and a theater
- Expansive pool deck on the 10th floor has a beach-entry pool, cabanas and BBQ grilling area
Lobby level “adult” tanning pool
- Tennis center with two lighted courts
- Bay-front beach club featuring sandy beach areas with a private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, a lounge area for private events that opens to the public park, a marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speed boats, aquatic toys and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddle boarding
Planned beach club bay front restaurant operated by non other than renowned chef Michael Schwartz from one of our favorites, Michael’s Genuine Food and Wine
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces, including works by Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry
- Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
- Self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage in addition to 24-hour complimentary valet.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
ONE Paraiso Residences
- Open-concept, flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one, two, three, and four-bedroom penthouse residences delivered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from all residences
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Expanded terrace extension on select floors as part of the design element of the towers
- Smooth-finish ceilings from 9 feet on typical floors to 10 feet on penthouse levels
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
- Gourmet Kitchens: open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar. European cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops. Sub-Zero new-gen 36″ integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and ice maker. Wolf new-gen transitional 30″ dual convection oven. Built-in dishwasher. Concealed integrated microwave.
- Elegant Bathrooms: premium European cabinetry with designer details. Imported vanity countertops and full-size mirrors. Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths. Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in all residences. Imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas. Powder rooms in most residences.
ONE Paraiso pricing
Pricing starts from $650,000 to $4 Million – contact us to request a detailed and up-to-date price list.
The Miamism Sales team is ready to help you with your ONE Paraiso Condo Purchase and of course surrounding condos as well. Call us for details 305.758.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Condo Name: ONE Paraiso
Interior Design: Piero Lissoni
Landscape Design: Enzo Enea
Developer: The Related Group
Neighborhood: Edgewater Miami
Location: 701 NE 31st St, Miami, FL 33137
The Miamism Sales Team is thrilled to announce a new Miami Shores home for sale. We’re talking contemporary, bay front, and absolutely impeccable! The Bayview House, just 2 doors down from iconic Pink House by Arquitectonica, on the open bay, is the type of property that will leave you in awe – not only because of its size, scale and features, but because of the owner’s attention to detail.
Epic contemporary masterpiece offers uninterrupted wide bay views with 80+ feet of water and private dock with 2 boat lifts. Modern design features custom stainless steel staircase, spanish marble floors and soaring floor-to-ceiling impact glass which blend flawlessly with exterior infinity pool and summer kitchen. The “Bayview house” was completely remodeled in 2008 with energy efficiency in mind, has 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, security cameras, generator, 3-car garage, and over 5100 sq.ft. of living area. Miami Lifestyle with understated elegance!
9275 N. Bayshore Drive – Miami Shores, FL 33138
Offered at $4,250,000
Miami Shores Bayview House – Location
Let’s start by telling you about its location. Miami Shores has very few bay front properties, this inventory is few and in between and these homes are highly desirable. When we say open bay, it’s exactly what we mean – miles of unobstructed views. And let’s not forget incredible sunrises and your own nature spectacle including dolphins at play and all kinds of sea life.
The Bayview House has 83′ of water frontage, with private dock, 2 boat lifts, and underwater green monster light. The lot is 13,944 square feet and the home has a 3-car garage. Here are some aerial views (gotta love drones!):
Miami Shores Bayview House – Features
This home was originally built in 1958 but was completely gutted and remodeled. Current owners bought it in 2004 in the middle of construction, made some necessary design changes including adding square footage and finished construction in 2008 when they moved in. The actual area of the home, according to the tax roll is 6,322 sq.ft. with an adjusted area of 5,132 sq.ft.
The home has 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms – 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the 2nd floor, guest bedroom with bath on the ground floor, powder room for guests also on the ground floor, and a full bathroom by the infinity pool. All windows are impact resistant, all plumbing was updated and so was electrical, roof replaced in 2010 with tapered insulation roof system.
It has a custom, stainless steel staircase that sits as a sculptural piece in the middle of the home and from it stem the rest of the space’s steel features, complemented by austere, white architecture which serves as perfect backdrop for the endless bay views.
The home also has a natural gas generator which automatically powers on when electricity goes out. The home was designed with energy efficiency in mind which keeps electrical costs low in addition to serving our environment. And let’s not forget the summer kitchen and the epitome of Miami lifestyle with pool deck, dock and seawall to watch the most spectacular views South Florida has to offer.
The scale of this home is unique and its setting is fantastic. For more information about what Miami Shores has to offer, including schools, Country Club, Tennis and Golf, please contact us. For more property photos – click HERE. And for more information about this property or to schedule a private showing appointment , please call us or email us at BayviewHouse@miamism.com
There are currently 35 Paramount Bay Condos for sale: (same as last month)
- Highest priced listing is unit PH4602 for $4,899,000 (4 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms) **developer unit
- Lowest priced listing is unit 2109 for $695,000 (2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 3 (1 less than last month)
- Closed sales in July: 4 (2 more than last month)
The 4 Paramount Bay Condos sold in July 2014 were the following:
- Residence 4003- originally listed for $1,625,000 in April of 20014, with several price reductions and finally selling at $1,225,000 ($570/sq.ft.)
- Residence 2006 – originally listed in September of 2013 and then again in January of 2014, for $1,450,000, reduced to $1,250,000 in June and closing at $1,200,000 ($720/sq.ft.)
- Residence 706 – originally listed for $1,290,000, reduced a few times and selling for $900,000 ($540/sq.ft.)
- Residence 2405 – listed for $745,000 and selling for $715,000 ($623/sq.ft.)
The average price per square foot at Paramount Bay from January to July 2014 has been $662, compared to 2013′s average of $596 per square foot.
Average price per square foot on a monthly basis continues to fluctuate but when you look at the overall picture, you see appreciating prices – these are not conservative considering a $66/sq.ft. increase in 7 months. There are amazing projects being sold in pre-construction in the Edgewater area right now, but this just makes Paramount Bay the more desirable – it is built, you know what to expect, and your water views will never change because of the flow-through units.
The Miamism Sales Team specializes in Paramount Bay and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact us ParamountBay@Miamism.com. We prepare monthly market reports to keep you informed of sales stats at Paramount Bay.
We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs:
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
GET A FREE SELLER GUIDE
NAME YOUR SELLING PRICE
For more information about this Miami condo building, take a look at Paramount Bay Condos written after my visit in September of 2012. You can also visit www.Paramount-Bay-Condos.com to go straight to source of information.
For further information, please email us at ParamountBay@miamism.com
Condo Name: Paramount Bay
Interior Design: Lenny Kravitz
Location: 2020 N Bayshore Dr – Miami, FL 33137
There are currently 20 Surfside homes for sale: (6 less than last month)
- Highest priced listing: $6,750,000 for a waterfront estate at 1236 Biscaya Dr.
- Lowest priced listing: $465,000 for a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 8811 Emerson Av.
- Pending Sales: 7 (3 less than last month)
- Closed sales in July: 8 (5 more than last month)
The 8 Surfside homes sold in July were the following:
- 8842 Emerson Av – listed in March for $772,500 and closing at $735,000 ($287/sq.ft.)
- 8834 Froude Av – listed in May for $650,000 and closing at $450,000 ($207/sq.ft.)
- 625 94th St – listed for $599,000 in May and selling for $580,000 ($426/sq.ft.) *square footage as per tax roll
- 8942 Harding Av – listed for $757,000 in April and selling for $533,000 (247/sq.ft.)
- 9040 Carlyle Av – listed for $565,000 in March, reduced to $539,000 in April and selling for $515,000 ($291/sq.ft.)
- 8950 Byron Av – listed for $549,000 in March, reduced to $539,000 in April and selling for $478,210 ($271/sq.ft.)
- 9216 Harding Av – listed for $490,000 in April, reduced to $485,000 in May, then again to $480,000 the same month and finally closing at $435,000 ($244/sq.ft.)
- 8827 Carlyle Av – listed for $500,000 in May with one contract falling through, reduced to $450,000 in June and selling for $410,000 ($206/sq.ft.)
The Surfside homes for sale inventory continues to decrease and homes are selling quickly for close to asking price. The average Surfside sold price per square foot this year is $287, compared to 2013′s average of $270. Appreciation continues at a conservative rate and lack of inventory is key for driving prices up.
We have a penthouse listing just 2 buildings north of Richard Meier’s Surf Club, at The Waverly, located on the beach with direct ocean views, for $1,100,000. It’s a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo with wrap-around balcony and 10′ ceilings.
Please give us a call to schedule a showing for this property, it’s vacant and the views will take your breath away.
Remember we don’t just provide these market reports for your information and enjoyment, we are Surfside REALTORS, ready to list and market your property! We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs:
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
GET A FREE SELLER GUIDE
NAME YOUR SELLING PRICE
To sell or buy your Surfside home, please contact us at Surfside@miamism.com
I am loving these new buildings in Bay Harbor Islands. Modest, modern and the perfect scale. Here’s a project in pre-construction with an estimated completion date of October/November of 2015.
Kai at Bay Harbor
Kai at Bay Harbor is designed by Arquitectonica with a total of 7 floors and 57 residences. There are 1 to 3 bedroom residences available and it’s located on the North side of the east island in Bay Harbor with west exposure on the canal, overlooking single-family homes of Bay Harbor east island.
We told you about Riva Bay Harbor a few weeks ago, which is already built – but here you have another gorgeous project in an amazing location and pre-construction pricing ranging from $515,000 to $1,225,000 for designer-ready units.
Built by 3D Developers made up of 3 development groups that decided to join forces: Brick O., Equipo 18, and Blue Sky Developers. (From Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia and Argentina)
Kai at Bay Harbor Residence Features
- Glass enclosed balconies
- European style cabinetry
- Marble floors in baths
- Jacuzzis in Master Baths
- Polished granite countertops
- Top-of-the-line appliances
Kai at Bay Harbor Building Features and Amenities
- Pool deck and swimming pool
- Exterior lounge areas
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- 24 hour front desk and concierge
I don’t often get excited about pre-construction projects in Miami and can still count the ones I love in one hand (The Porsche Tower , One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid , Beach House 8, and One Ocean South Beach.) What I love about Kai is not only the scale, but the modest pricing which will make these fly off the market.
We can send you floor plans, brochure and deposit structure upon request, just email us at email@example.com
Condo Name: Kai at Bay Harbor
Developer: 3D Developers
Location: 9940 W. Bay Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154