If you frequent Midtown Miami, you have seen the sales office/trailer for Hyde Midtown. I love it when enough hype is created around a project but not enough information is given – it creates a sense of anticipation and tension accompanied by both positive and negative energy.
The negative is out there and we can’t escape it. Residents are concerned with a new building blocking their views, with more traffic and less parking as well as the unknown dynamics the construction will bring. The good news is that you do have top-notch design and developers that will not just build anything and they know this real estate market calls for quality.
Known as Hyde Suites & Residences Midtown Miami, this is a Related Group and Dezer Development, created with the notion that you can rent out on a short-term basis. Remember that Midtown 2 and 4 were rented out during the down market when the project could not be sold, which ended up filling a need in Miami for rentals and moreover, for short-term rentals.
Hyde Midtown is a 31-story development with 397 luxury condo residences. In addition to the expansive floor-too-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, oversized balconies and stunning bay and city views, Hyde’s concept was born not only from the mixed-use lifestyle currently in place in midtown, but also from the expansive growth of the neighboring Design District and all its high-end retail and world’s most recognizable names in fashion and design. To create an urban experience where art, shopping and dining coexist.
Architecture by Arquitectonica (yes I sound like a broken record, but Bernardo Fort Brescia continues to impress and no, they not all look the same, so don’t even go there). Interior Design by David Rockwell with a fresh and sophisticated take on chic urban living with that “creativity and innovation and functional precision” the Rockwell Group is known for.
Hyde Midtown Features and Amenities
- 397 Condo Residences that can be rented monthly (max 12 times per year).
- 60 Designer Suites fully finished and furnished by David Rockwell available for daily rentals with management by SBE hotels.
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio area overlooking the pool deck and Biscayne Bay.
- Professionally staffed Spa.
- Only tennis court in Midtown.
- Permanent installation of world-class museum quality art throughout the building’s public spaces.
- Exclusive On-Demand concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk.
- Complimentary Valet Parking.
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access.
- Hyde App – Remote Dog Walking Service, In Room Dining from our Signature Restaurants.
Hyde Midtown Residence Features
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one, two and three bedroom floor plans delivered fully finished with premium wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining and bedrooms, imported porcelain tile in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences.
- Amazing city views and Biscayne Bay views from select residences.
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences.
- Gourmet Kitchens
- A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle quiet dishwasher, built-in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer.
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
- Imported designer porcelain tile floor.
- Bathroom Features
- European cabinetry with exceptional detailing.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Full size vanity mirrors.
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile.
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories.
- Residence Types and Sizes
- Studios: 556 SF
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom + Den: 681-982 SF
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Den: 938-1215 SF
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms: 1595 SF
Hyde Midtown Deposit Structure
10% of Purchase Price at Reservation
10% of Purchase Price at Contract (with 15 day rescission period)
20% of Purchase Price at Groundbreaking (2015)
10% of Purchase Price at Top-Off (2017)
50% Remainder of Purchase Price at Closing (2017)
Hyde Midtown Prices
Of course this are always subject to change and we have a detail list of prices if you need. But ranges start at $250,000 for a low floor studio, one-bedroom units in the $300k’s, 2-bedroom units in the mid $400k’s and 3-bedroom units $745,000 and up.
We will be providing information as we get it but feel free to contact us at any time at HydeMidtown@miamism.com if you want to reserve a unit or schedule an appointment to visit the sales office.
Condo Name: Hyde Midtown
Location: 3301 NE 1 Av – Miami, FL 33137 (Midtown Miami)
Do you want to buy or sell your Miami Condo or Home? Contact Ines Hegedus-Garcia for Team Miamism. We pride ourselves in top customer service and have become a go-to source for the media when it comes to Miami and Miami Beach real estate market knowledge. And we answer our phone!
Call Ines: 305-206-9366
© 2006 - 2013 Miamism™ - All Rights Reserved.