At the request of a loyal reader and great client, we are providing a real estate market report for the area of Miami Beach known as “Mid-Beach.” Although the boundaries can be a little tricky and somewhat controversial with locals, we have decided to include single-family home sales between Dade Boulevard and 63 Street (please see map below). Remember that these will be Miami Beach homes sold within these boundaries which stresses what we keep telling you about the local nature of real estate – Not all Miami Beach homes are created equal. We are here to answer any questions you may have.
There are currently 112 Miami Beach homes for sale in the Mid-Beach area:
- Highest priced listing is $18,770,000 (4855 Pinetree Dr)
- Lowest priced listing is $360,000 (Cash Only sale at 333 W 28 St)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 23
- Closed sales in July: 6
- 4821 Pinetree Dr – 13 bedroom / 13 bathroom / 4 half-bathroom waterfront estate with 18,006 sf of living space and 80,600 sf lot – listed for $19.8 million and selling for $13.1 million
- 5501 Pinetree Dr – 8 bedroom / 5 bathroom waterfront home with 4,748 sf of living space and 14,140 sf lot – listed for $2.4 million and selling for $2.35 million.
- 4505 Meridian Av – 4 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom waterfront home with 3,372 sf of living space and 9,923 sf lot – listed for $1.675 million and selling for $1.585 million.
- 5205 Alton Rd – 5 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom golf-course front home with 3,731 sf of living space and 15,625 sf lot – listed for $1.3 Million and selling for $1 million.
- 4485 Nautilus Dr – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom home with 3,106 sf of living space and 11,188 sf lot – listed for $1,099,999 and selling for $940,000.
- 5250 Alton Rd – 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom home with 3,059 sf of living space and 8,212 sf lot – listed for $699,000 and selling for $635,000.
- Alton Rd homes – 20 listings ranging from $525,000 to $2,395,000
- North Bay Road homes – 24 listings ranging from $1,099,000 to $17,950,000 – (13 of those are waterfront)
- 5 are on Flamingo Dr – ranging between $1.495 million and $3.5 million
- 7 are on La Gorce Dr – ranging between $603,750 and $1.925 Million
- 6 are on Meridian Dr – ranging between $625,000 and $2.9 million.
- 18 are on Pinetree Dr – ranging between $1,175,000 and $18.77 million – (13 of these are waterfront)
All of Miami Beach has recuperated and the area of mid-beach remains a favorite for single family home owners that don’t want to be on islands. We are seeing a decrease in distressed inventory and increase in demand of homes. We are also seeing a lot of investor movement in the area which is good news for those that are planning to sell in the near future. One thing remains a constant in all of the areas we report, condition of the home when you are ready to sell is key – paint, declutter, stage! It will make all the difference in the world.
MID-Beach Map and boundaries
Here’s the map we are using to define the area of this market report.
Do you want to buy or sell your Miami Condo or Home? Contact Ines Hegedus-Garcia for Team Miamism. We pride ourselves in top customer service and have become a go-to source for the media when it comes to Miami and Miami Beach real estate market knowledge. And we answer our phone!
Call Ines: 305-206-9366
© 2006 - 2015 Miamism™ - All Rights Reserved.