Miami Shores Homes – Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 71 Miami Shores homes for sale: (21 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing is $3,650,000 (located at 9839 NE 13 Av and featured above)
- Lowest priced listing is $149,000 (West Miami Shores home at 298 NW 105 St)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 43 (8 less than last month)
- Closed sales in August: 21 (4 more than last month)
The highest priced Miami Shores home sold in August was the home located at 1270 NE 98 St which was listed for $825,000 and sold for $775,000. The lowest Miami Shores home sale was for the property at 51 NE 99 St which was listed for $229,000 and sold for $225,000 (according to MLS, it had “title issues” and had to be a cash sale). The average price per square foot in August was $225 which shows almost 30% appreciation in one year! The highest price per square foot in August was $300 and lowest was $133 – both were located on dry lots (not waterfront). We are seeing an increase in inventory in Miami Shores due to the appreciating real estate market – expect to see overpriced homes but also expect to see buyers willing to pay above market because of the desirability of the area.
* 9839 NE 13 Av – Miami Shores Bay-front Contemporary Beauty! A Barry Sugarman mid-century beauty completely remodeled with top of the line everything! No expense spared. We are talking open bay views from this 4,024 SF home with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms – with a 2 car garage and over 93′ of water frontage with private dock and boat lift. A true masterpiece! Listed for $3.65 Million. (and the photos do not do it justice)
Do you want to buy or sell your Miami Condo or Home? Contact Ines Hegedus-Garcia for Team Miamism. We pride ourselves in top customer service and have become a go-to source for the media when it comes to Miami and Miami Beach real estate market knowledge. And we answer our phone!
Call Ines: 305-206-9366
© 2006 - 2013 Miamism™ - All Rights Reserved.