Miami Shores Homes – Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 72 Miami Shores homes for sale: (same as last month)
- Highest priced listing is $3,999,999 (1300 NE 94 St on wide bay) *featured last month
- Lowest priced listing is $240,000 (10290 N Miami Av)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 33 (8 more than last month)
- Closed sales in February: 6 (7 less than last month)
The 6 Miami Shores homes sold in February were the following:
- 10204 NE 2 Av – listed for $275,000 and selling for $255,000 ($144/sq.ft.)
- 2 NW 108 St – handyman special listed for $284,900 and selling for $280,000 ($154/sq.ft.)
- 578 NE 93 St – foreclosure listed for $414,900 and selling for $410,000 ($173/sq.ft.)
- 196 NE 105 St – listed for $445,000 and selling for $385,000 ($160/sq.ft.)
- 10433 NE 6 Av – golf course home listed for $570,000 and selling for $555,000 ($300/sq.ft.)
- 68 NW 100 St – listed for $624,500 and selling for $575,000 ($209/sq.ft.)
In our 2013 Miami Shores Real Estate Market Report, we reported an average price per square foot of $215 for the whole year. The average price per square foot in February was $190 with the lowest sale at $144/sq.ft. for a charming home on a really busy street.
If you decide to list your home for sale, we recommend that you take a trip to Miami Shores City Hall to check if you have any open permits. We do this for our clients as a courtesy, to avoid last-minute problems prior to closing.
Featured Miami Shores Home For Sale
* 10166 NE 12 Av (pictured above)– Mid-century modern gem for sale in Miami Shores with 2,818 sq.ft. of living space and sitting on a large 12,220 sq.ft. lot. This house has been totally renovated by last owners with gourmet kitchen, limestone floors, swimming pool, etc. The only negative is location right on 12th Av – but it doesn’t take away that this house is amazing and it’s still “east of Biscayne Boulevard”. It’s a bit overpriced at $347/sq.ft. (And had sold in 2011 for $750,000 – see our JUST SOLD POSTCARD)
Listing price $979,000
Do you want to buy or sell your Miami Condo or Home? Contact Ines Hegedus-Garcia for Team Miamism. We pride ourselves in top customer service and have become a go-to source for the media when it comes to Miami and Miami Beach real estate market knowledge. And we answer our phone!
Call Ines: 305-206-9366
© 2006 - 2013 Miamism™ - All Rights Reserved.