There are currently 31 Paramount Bay Condos for sale: (3 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing is unit PH4602 for $4,899,000 (4 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms)
- Lowest priced listing is loft unit 705 for $699,000 (1 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 10 (4 more than last month)
- Closed sales in January: 2 (compared to 6 in December)
The 2 Paramount Bay Condos sold in January 2013 were the following:
- Unit 1805 – 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom 1,214 sq.ft. listed for $699,000 and selling for $699,000 ($576/sq.ft.)
- Unit 602 – 3 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom 2,353 sq.ft. listed for $1,595,000 and selling for $1,475,000 ($627/sq.ft.)
The average sold price per square foot in January of 2014 was $602 which is higher than 2013′s average of $596. As we said last month, we expect the average price per square foot to continue to increase gradually. Demand continues to grow in the Edgewater area of Miami and it’s believed to be Miami’s next “Trendy Place to Live.”
The Miamism Sales Team specializes in Paramount Bay and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact us ParamountBay@Miamism.com. We prepare monthly market reports to keep you informed of sales stats at Paramount Bay.
What can you buy for under $1 Million at Paramount Bay Condo
Let me start off by saying that the photos for most of these properties are atrocious – but it gives you an idea of what you can buy at Paramount Bay for under $1 Million right now.
- unit 705 – 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms – 1,214 sq.ft. listed for $699,000 ($576/sq.ft)
- unit 2405 – 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms – 1,147 sq.ft. listed for $745,000 ($650/sq.ft.)
- unit 1108 – 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms – 1,128 sq.ft. listed for $759,000 ($673/sq.ft.)
- unit 2004 – 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms – 1,240 sq.ft. listed for $765,000 ($617/sq.ft.)
- unit 1809 – (no photos of interiors) 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms – 1,128 sq.ft. listed for $790,000 ($700/sq.ft.)
- unit 1708 – 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms 1,128 sq.ft. – listed for $797,000 ($707/sq.ft.)
- unit 1709 – 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms 1,128 sq.ft. – listed for $819,000 ($726/sq.ft.)
- unit 3308 – 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms 1,128 sq.ft. – listed for $940,000 ($833/sq.ft.)
- unit 1601 – 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms 1,751 sq.ft. – listed for $995,000 ($568/sq.ft.) <<BEST PURCHASE!!
For more information about this Miami condo building, take a look at Paramount Bay Condos written after my visit in September of 2012. You can also visit www.Paramount-Bay-Condos.com to go straight to source of information.
For further information, please email us at ParamountBay@miamism.com
Condo Name: Paramount Bay
Interior Design: Lenny Kravitz
Location: 2020 N Bayshore Dr – Miami, FL 33137
Let’s just say that the mojitos at Texas de Brazil in South Beach were so good that they just kept bringing more!! The photo should say it all. These get a perfect 5 in the Miamism Mojito Scale!
The beauty of this particular Texas de Brazil is that you can get there via boat and dock for free in the Miami Beach Marina (limited boat docking). Throw on flip-flops and a cover up and you are good to go. MOJITO CHEERS!
Texas de Brazil
300 Alton Rd.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
I love unpretentious, low scale projects and Beach House 8 is one of them. Designed by Arquitectonica and developed by Valerio Morabito from Morabito Properties and Ugo Colombo from CMC Group. We’re talking right on the ocean on Collins and 36th Street and only 8 residences. The epitome of luxury and exclusivity and to top it off, interiors by Michele Bonan.
Developer Valerio Morabito explains the concept behind Beach House 8,
“I wanted to create the feeling of being in your own space, almost as if you are on the bow of a yacht. This idea is reflected in every aspect of the building: the maritime feeling of the sleep interiors, the generous glass surfaces, the long terraces, the light filtering from every corner of the space.”
Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia explains the play on volumes of the facade,
“Unlike the usual Miami high-rise where everything lines up and everything is exactly the same, this facade consists of a series of shifted frames, expressing a series of houses in a very pure and abstract way – shifting as if moving from the water to the land, capturing the wind, all the dynamic movement of Miami, all the energy of the ocean waves.”
Beach House 8 Features and Amenities
- NY concierge services provided
- 2 parking spaces for each residence
- 1 pool-side cabana for each residence
- Fitness center with Technogym equipment
- Completed terrace floors with stone
- 75′ pool with jacuzzi
- Private pool and beach service
In shared outdoor and lobby areas, elements from wood-paneled drawing rooms to decking finished in Mauritian Teak, from natural-fiber banquettes to dark-blue mosaic tiling in the pool, from the garden waterfall to the airy 14-foot ceilings at the entry – combined with a full suite of concierge services appropriate for cosmopolitan living – all create an atmosphere of both understated elegance and contemporary informality. Just right for where the city meets the beach.
Beach House 8 residence features
- Boffi Kitchens
- Marble countertops quarried in Italy for kitchen and baths
- Custom made, built out closet systems
- Energy efficient LED downlighting in key areas
- Lutron Home-Works lighting control system
- Creston home automation system with the ability to control audio, video, HVAC, lighting and window treatments
- Prewired for motorized window treatments
- Prewired for HSIA (high speed internet access)
- Prewired for telephones, cable TV and satellite video
- Security System
Beach House 8 Price List
Pricing starts at $5.9 Million and residences start at 3,783 sq.ft. (378 meters) with 989-2,899 sq.ft. of exteriors(99 to 290 meters). The penthouse will have 5,242 sq.ft.(524 meters) with 6,230 sq.ft. exteriors(623 meters).
Accepting deposits now of 10% to guarantee price as well as residence. Remember that these developments vary in pricing depending on popularity and increase in price upon demand – these prices are valid now and will increase (Don’t say we didn’t warn you). We always tell our clients to reserve early since deposits are refundable.
Remember our team is ready to help you with your Beach House 8 Purchase and of course surrounding condos as well. We also have floor plans. Call us for details 305.758.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What a great surprise to find in Sunday’s Miami Herald – Congratulating 2014 Miami Leaders from Miami Association of REALTORS (the largest Realtor Association in the nation!). Proud to serve with such esteemed colleagues in the YPN Leadership Board. (yours truly in lower left corner)
My office sent the nicest Valentine this morning and I had to share. Maybe it’s because I’m on a no-carb diet and that little red candy looks REALLY GOOD!! But either way, whether or not you like Valentine’s Day, remember that it’s about love and the demonstration of affection – could be a relative, a pet, a kid, a mentor….find a way to be conscious of the type of affection you share with your loved ones.
We, here at Miamism.com LOVE the attention you give us and thank you!
Happy Valentine’s Day!