Proud to announce our featured listing.
9275 N Bayshore Dr – Miami Shores
Offered at $4,250,000
Epic Miami Shores Bay Front Contemporary Masterpiece now for Sale
Location: Miami Shores
Address: 9255 N Bayshore Drive
Living Size: 5,200+ square feet
Lot Size: 13,944 square feet
Water frontage: 83′ of open bay – unobstructed
Generator, LED lighting, energy efficient
For more information, CLICK HERE
CONTACT Miamism Sales Team for a private showing
There are currently 36 Paramount Bay Condos for sale:
- Highest priced listing is unit PH4602 for $4,899,000 (4 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms) **developer unit
- Lowest priced listing is unit 2109 for $695,000 (2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 4
- Closed sales in August: 1
The Paramount Bay Condo sold in August 2014 was unit 1108, one of the smaller residences at Paramount Bay with 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms and 1,128 square feet of living space. This residence was originally listed in February for $759,000 with several price reductions and increases and finally selling at $609,000 ($540/sq.ft.)
The average price per square foot this year at Paramount Bay is $609 compared to 2013′s average of $596. You can see a fluctuation of price depending on the condition and finishes of each unit, but the general numbers indicate a gradual and conservative increase.
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION
The Miamism Sales Team specializes in Paramount Bay and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact us ParamountBay@Miamism.com. We prepare monthly market reports to keep you informed of sales stats at Paramount Bay.
We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs:
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
GET A FREE SELLER GUIDE
NAME YOUR SELLING PRICE
For more information about this Miami condo building, take a look at Paramount Bay Condos written after my visit in September of 2012. You can also visit www.Paramount-Bay-Condos.com to go straight to source of information.
Condo Name: Paramount Bay
Interior Design: Lenny Kravitz
Location: 2020 N Bayshore Dr – Miami, FL 33137
Miami Shores Homes – Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 73 Miami Shores homes for sale: (5 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing is $5,995,000 (1600 NE 103 St)
- Lowest priced listing is $179,900 (525 NW 111 St – West Miami Shores) – with illegal addition
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 41 (9 less than last month)
- Closed sales in August: 22 (13 more than last month)
The 22 Miami Shores homes sold in August ranged from $290,000 for a short sale at 141 NE 104 St, to $2,000,000 for the bay front home located at 9935 NE 13th Ave, which sold for $598/sq.ft. That was the only waterfront sale in Miami Shores in August. The average price per square foot in August for Miami Shores homes was $214 with the highest coming in at $298/sq.ft. for the immaculate home at 185 NE 105 St.
The average sales price in the first 1/2 of 2014 in Miami Shores was $223 which is slightly higher than 2013′s average of $215.
This is the perfect time of the year to list your home, August and September are historically, the hottest months for real estate in Miami Shores. So call us for your no obligation, free, market analysis.
It is a seller’s market, which means any agent can sell your home, but not every agent can get you the most money for your property. We specialize in marketing your property to maximize exposure and gains. This seller’s market will not last forever and we estimate about 18 more months before the real estate market stabilizes and possibly drops a bit.
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
GET A FREE SELLER GUIDE
NAME YOUR SELLING PRICE
If you are interested in getting a list of all properties currently for sale in Miami Shores, we will be happy to send you a digital copy at your request. We can also send you monthly market reports directly to your inbox. Feel free to email us at MiamiShores@miamism.com
There is currently a bay front lot for sale for $2.5 million with approved site plan by the City of Miami Shores. It is not in the MLS but would be glad to share the details if you contact us directly.
Rick and Ines accept Grant Freer’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and nominate MiamiYPN Council from the Miami Association of REALTORS to participate and raise awareness for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
Please donate at ALSA.org
Paraiso Bay is a RELATED GROUP Condo project located in the Paraiso Master-Planned Community consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater. Paraiso Bay was designed by Arquitectonica and consists of 2 towers (Paraiso Bay Tower 1 and Paraiso Bay Tower 2). It offers breathtaking views over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline. Jorge Perez from The Related Group joined forces with architect Keith Hobbs, founder of London-based United Design Partnership, and Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea to design the interiors and gardens of Paraiso Bay as an ethereally beautiful community that brings contemporary architecture into a paradisiacal natural setting.
Paraiso Bay Building Amenities
- Twin 53-story luxury high-rise condominium towers, each with 368 residences, all facing Biscayne Bay
- Stunning water feature entrance to the complex with individual arrival courts and elegant porte-cochere entrances to each tower
- Exquisitely appointed double volume entrance lobbies leading directly to private elevators to each residence
- Over 3 acre fourth level elevated amenities resort deck loaded with a dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area, jogging circuit, gardens, and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio-visual equipment and theater-style seating
- Wine cellar and tasting salon
- Cigar lounge with private humidors
- Teen’s game room with multimedia facilities
- Children’s play room with direct access to kids’ pool with interactive water playground
- Tennis center with 2 lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Bayfront Beach Club featuring sand-beach area with private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, lounge area for private events open to public park, marina with private slips, on-demand service for rental of speed boats, aquatic toys and personal water crafts for wind-surfing, canoeing, and paddle boarding, fishing equipment storage and children fishing club room
- Planned Beach Club bayfront restaurant operated by renowned chef to be announced
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air conditioned storage rooms
- Self-parking on assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Bayside park with 250 feet of open frontage on Biscayne Bay featuring a sculpture garden, children’s playground and dog park (open to the public from sunrise to sunset and maintained by Paraiso Bay)
Paraiso Bay Residences
- Open-concept flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring several choices of one,two, three and four bedroom residences delivered decorator ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and master bedroom areas of every residence
- Expanded terrace extension as part of the design element of the towers on select floors
- Smooth finished ceilings with heights from 9 feet in typical floors to 10 feet in penthouse levels
- Spacious his and hers walk-in wardrobes in every residence
- Individually controlled energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Gourmet kitchens: open concept design to the living dining room with convenient breakfast bar. European cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of quartz counter tops with optional full backsplashes. Stainless steel, under mount oversized zero radius square edge sink with single lever European-style faucet sprayer. Sub-Zero fully integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels. Bosch 30″ PreciseSelect touch-control glass cook top with 17 settings for unprecedented temperature control. Cabinet concealed variable speed range hood. Bosch 30″ built-in contemporary style stainless steel wall oven with ClearTouch glass control and large 4.7 oven capacity. Bosch European style stainless interior exceptionally quiet dishwasher with fully integrated cabinetry matching front panel. Concealed built-in microwave.
- Elegant Bathrooms: Open-concept master baths with optional designer privacy screens. Premium European style cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors. Double vessel bowl lavatories in master baths. Separate room with elongated water closet in master baths. Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass enclosed showers in master baths in most residences. Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas. Designer faucets. Powder room in select residences.
Paraiso Bay pricing
Pricing starts from $400,000 to $3 Million – contact us to request a detailed and up-to-date price list.
The Miamism Sales team is ready to help you with your PARAISO BAY Condo Purchase and of course surrounding condos as well. Call us for details 305.758.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Condo Name: PARAISO BAY
Interior Design: Keith Hobbs / United Design Partnership
Landscape Design: Enzo Enea
Developer: The Related Group
Neighborhood: Edgewater Miami
Location: 600 NE 31st St, Miami, FL 33137