The New Paraiso Condo Complex in trendy Edgewater Miami is now in pre-construction and is comprised of 4 towers. Here’s the master plan to make it easier to understand.
Paraíso is a Master-Planned Community by The RELATED GROUP (The largest private condo developer in the world), consisting of 10 acres with 1000 linear feet of waterfront along Biscayne Bay in the trendy neighborhood of East Edgewater.
The 4 towers were designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by renowned designers. The concept of the project is to “Reconnect with Nature” – a balance of relaxation and adventure as well as fun in the sun. The complex offers exquisitely designed private residences as well as an unparalleled array of exclusive amenities and services.
Located in Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Arts District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the downtown arts and entertainment district.
For more information on each of the condos within Paraiso, click on each link below:
Paraiso Bay – Tower 1 and Tower 2
You can also email us at Paraiso@miamism.com for more information or call us – someone in the Miamism Sales Team is always ready to help.
Miami Shores Homes – Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 76 Miami Shores homes for sale: (2 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing is $5,995,000 (1600 NE 103 St: 6 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms / 2 half baths, 6,733 sq.ft. of living space on 20,534 sq.ft. lot – directly on Biscayne Bay)
- Lowest priced listing is $290,000 (10804 NW 2 Ave) **House needs lots of work
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 40 (same as last month)
- Closed sales in November: 11 (4 less than last month)
The 11 Miami Shores homes sold in November ranged from $113,000 for a cash only property in need of “extensive renovations” with multiple liens and citations from City of Miami Shores, to $790,000 for the house located at 9250 NE 10 Ct. There were 2 canal-front homes sold in November for the properties at 1148 NE 105 St and 1090 NE 105th Street – both of these homes with a fixed-bridge to the bay and in need of work, selling at $334/sq.ft. and $165/sq.ft. respectively.
The average price per square foot for non-waterfront Miami Shores homes in November was $217, compared to October’s $243, September’s $235 and this year’s average of $230.
The highest price per square foot sale in November was $308 for the beautifully renovated home at 9250 NE 10 Ct in the Belvidere Park Subdivision of The Shores located East of Biscayne Boulevard.
We can tell you that 2 of the pending contracts in Miami Shores are our listings, one selling in only 4 days and the other will beat a price per square foot record in Miami Shores. If you are thinking of selling, you should take advantage of the high season that will start on January 1st. It’s the perfect time to get your home in ready-selling-condition and start off the new year with a BANG!!
Call us for a listing appointment. We’ll give you tips on how to prepare your home.
If you want a quick automated value of your home, click on this link (you will need an email address to get the report and we do not share our emails or spam you).
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
If you are interested in getting a list of all properties currently for sale in Miami Shores, we will be happy to send you a digital copy at your request. We can also send you monthly market reports directly to your inbox. Feel free to email us at MiamiShores@miamism.com
Lastly, don’t forget to buy tickets for The Miami Shores Heidi Hewes WCA annual holiday walk, proceeds go directly to cancer research for The Woman’s Cancer Association of the University of Miami – and you get to tour 5 gorgeous homes (renderings of homes done by yours truly).
Art Basel is here! Officially from December 4-7 but events, parties, exhibitions have already started and will go past Sunday.
Art Basel 2014
From the official Art Basel website:
Welcome to the favorite winter meeting place for the international artworld. At the nexus of North America and Latin America, this Art Basel show presents artwork from across the globe. Over 250 of the world’s leading galleries participate, drawing over 70,000 visitors each year.
With miles of sandy beaches dotted with classic Art Deco architecture, world-class art museums, and a glittering nightlife, Miami Beach ranks among America’s most iconic cities. During Art Basel, it embraces the artworld with special exhibitions at museums and galleries across the city, transforming the week into a dense and dynamic cultural event.
Art Basel – What not to miss:
Thank you for reading
Thank you for sharing
Thank you for trusting us
Thank you for your encouragement
Thank you for your business
Thank you for your friendship
Thank you for your presence in our lives.
But most importantly, remember that in order to fully feel thankful, you must give. Whether it’s giving to your favorite charity, helping a friend or reaching out to a perfect stranger. Your world will be its most bountiful when you genuinely give yourself to others.
Bal Harbor Real Estate Market Report
There are currently 175 Bal Harbor condos for sale:
- Highest priced listing: One Bal Harbour Penthouse (PH2604) for $27 Million – 5 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms and 7,779 sq. ft. of living space
- Lowest priced listing: Harbour House Cabana for $85,000 (only available to Harbour House residents).
- Next Lowest priced listing: Short Sale at Carlton Terrace Condo 9G for $193,000
- Pending Sales: 29
- Closed sales in October: 12
The 12 Bal Harbor Condos sold in October were the following:
- One Harbour Way Co-op #206 – listed for $325,000 in August and selling for $300,000 ($244/sq.ft.)
- Harbour House Condo #1125 – listed for $449,900 in September and selling for $450,000 ($502/sq.ft.)
- Harbour House Condo #715 – originally listed for $510,000 in November of 2013, with several price reductions and selling for $450,000 ($502/sq.ft.)
- The Plaza of Bal Harbour Condo #1011 – listed for $489,000 in August and selling for $465,000 ($355/sq.ft.)
- Harbour House Condo #1417 – listed for $639,900 in May of 2014, with one pending contract that apparently fell through and finally selling at $570,000 ($540/sq.ft.)
- Balmoral Condo #14N – listed for $780,000 in July and selling for $700,000 ($504/sq.ft.)
- One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa #317 – listed for $890,000 in July and selling for $800,000 ($697/sq.ft.)
- Balmoral Condo #8U – listed for $955,000 in August and selling for $905,000 ($536/sq.ft.)
- Balmoral Condo #20W – listed for $1,079,000 in May and selling for $940,000 ($557/sq.ft.)
- Balmoral Condo #17S - listed for $1,150,000 in July and selling for $1,100,000 ($556/sq.ft.)
- St. Regis Bal Harbour #805N – listed for $3.25 Million and selling for $2.8 Million ($1,751/sq.ft.)
Bal Harbor is one of those cities where general price per square foot stats do not work and would be a total injustice for both buyer and sellers. Just look at the huge discrepancy per square foot between sales at The St. Regis and One Harbour Way (difference of $1,507 per square foot).
We recommend that you look at comps in the same building and go back as far as 6 months to be able to get an idea of the trends in each building. The winner in October sales was Balmoral with 4 sales and averaging $538/sq.ft. The runner-up was Harbour House with 3 sales averaging $515/sq.ft.
Remember that height of residence (which floor), views and condition will make a difference with comparables.
Oceana Bal Harbour is currently in preconstruction and you can already see a lot of movement with the actual construction with expected completion date of 2016.
We are Bal Harbor REALTORS, ready to list and market your property! Call us for a listing appointment.
We are now also providing these quick services to help with your real estate needs – your email address will be necessary to get the reports. And always keep in mind that these are automated and should only give you a ballpark figure.
CHECK YOUR CURRENT HOME VALUE
To sell or buy your Bal Harbor home or condo, please contact us at BalHarbor@miamism.com