We are Surfside Real Estate Specialists and Azure Condo Realtors. Azure is a boutique condo built in 2005 with 74 residences and 150′ of ocean frontage. Azure's real estate stats can be considered boring because there is very little turnaround but this is extremely positive for owners. A building that has few listings and few sales is a very stable investment. Keep this in mind when you consider other buildings in Surfside and call us if you are considering to buy or sell at Azure.
Azure Condos – current listings
The are currently 2 Azure condo residences for sale:
- Residence 206 – 2,480 sq.ft. of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. This unit has direct ocean views, marble floors, wrap-around glass balcony, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors and is being offered at $2,800,000 ($1,129/sq.ft.)
- Residence 203 – 1,910 sq.ft. of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This unit faces Collins Avenue on the NW side of the building (see site plan above). It has marble floors, European cabinetry with granite and stainless steel accents, floor to ceiling windows and is being offered at $1,650,000 ($864/sq.ft.)
Azure Condos – pending sales
There are currently no Azure condos under contract as per the Multiple Listing Service
Azure Condos – June 2015 Sales
There were no Azure condos sold in June of 2015, according to the MLS.
Azure Condos – 2015 Sales (as per county records)
- Penthouse 1106 - selling for $2,600,000 in January (2,480 sq.ft. - 3 bed/3 bath/1 half-bath - $1,048/sq.ft.
- residence 505 – selling for $1,000,000 in January (1,614 sq.ft. – 2 bed/2 bath/1 half-bath) – $620/sq.ft.
- residence 207 – selling for $100 in February
- residence 302 – selling for $900,000 in April (1,945 sq.ft. – 3 bed / 3 bath) – $463/sq.ft.
- residence 305 – selling for $1,040,000 in April ($1,614 sq.ft. – 2 bed/2 bath/1 half-bath) – $644/sq.ft.
Azure Condos – Building Features
- Fitness center with separate sauna, massage and treatment rooms for men and women
- Social room with billiards, game tables and leather armchairs
- 150′ of ocean frontage
- Heated swimming pool
- air-conditioned cabanas
- Whirlpool spa
- 24-hr valet and security
Azure Condos – 2014 Sales
To see 2014 Azure condo stats, click HERE – you’ll see the average price per square foot in 2014 was $626 with the highest at $847/sq.ft.
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION The Miamism Sales Team specializes in Azure and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact us Azure@Miamism.com. To sign up to our monthly Home Trend Reports, go to MiamismTRENDS.com and fill in your information. Condo Name: Azure Architecture: Revuelta-architecture Location: 9401 Collins Ave – Surfside, FL 33154 Contact: email@example.com