There are currently 175 Bal Harbor condos for sale: (1 more than last month)
- Highest priced listing: One Bal Harbour Penthouse (PH2604) for $27 Million – 5 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms and 7,779 sq. ft. of living space
- Lowest priced listing: 1 bedroom co-op at Brownstone Co-Op Apts for $219,900
- Pending Sales: 18 (1 less than last month)
- Closed sales in February: 13 (1 more than last month)
The 13 Bal Harbor Condos sold in February were the following:
- The Palace - 10101 Collins Av #15C - 2 bedroom / 3 bathroom condo with 2,050 sq.ft. of living space. Originally listed for $1.3 million in January of 2014 and selling for $1,125,000 ($549/sq.ft.)
- Balmoral Condo at 9801 Collins Av had 3 sales averaging $593/sq.ft.
- unit 4V - 2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms with 1,388 sq.ft. of living space. Originally listed for $635,000 in November of 2014, and selling for $580,000 ($418/sq.ft.)
- unit 11P - 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms with 1,688 sq.ft. of living space. Originally listed for $749,000 in October of 2014 and selling for $620,000 ($367/sq.ft.)
- unit PH2 - 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms with 2,010 sq.ft. of living space. Listed for $2 million in October of 2014 and selling for $2 million ($995/sq.ft.)
- One Bal Harbour at 10295 Collins Av. had 2 sales averaging $1,285/sq.ft.
- unit 216/17 - 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms with 1,587 sq.ft. of living space - listed for $1,185,000 in June of 2014 and selling for $1,290,000 ($813/sq.ft.)
- unit 2408 - 4 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms with 5,266 sq.ft. of living space - originally listed for $11,275,000 in May of 2014 and selling for $9,250,000 ($1,757/sq.ft.)
- Harbour House at 10275 Collins Av. had 2 sales averaging $515/sq.ft.
- unit 426 - 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom with 896 sq.ft. of living space - originally listed for $385,000 in February of 2014 (with several price reductions and increases) and selling for $377,500 ($421/sq.ft.)
- unit 417 - 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms with 1,056 sq.ft. of living space - originally listed for $739,000 in March of 2014 and selling for $642,000 ($608/sq.ft.)
- Carlton Terrace - 10245 Collins Av #9A - 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms with 2,067 sq.ft. of living space. Originally listed for $839,000 in September of 2014 and selling for $670,000 ($324/sq.ft.)
- Bellini Condo - 10225 Collins Av #1603 - 3 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms with 2,918 sq.ft. of living space - listed for $3,375,000 in October of 2014 and selling for $2,375,000 ($814/sq.ft.)
- Bal Harbour 101 Condo at 10155 Collins Av. had 2 sales averaging $445/sq.ft.
- unit 902 - 3 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms with 3,300 sq.ft. of living space. Listed for $1,599,000 and selling for $1,550,000 ($470/sq.ft.)
- unit 1005 - 3 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms with 3,340 sq.ft. of living space. Originally listed for $1,850,000 in January of 2014 and selling for $1,400,000 ($419/sq.ft.)
- Fifty Park Drive Apts at 50 Park Dr - 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom co-op with 733 sq.ft. of living space. Listed for $215,000 and selling for $208,000 ($284/sq.ft.)
Not only to Bal Harbour's pricing vary drastically from building to building, but those prices also vary within buildings. This is evident in Balmoral, for example, who had the most sales in February with an average per square foot of $593 (with the lowest at $367 and highest at $995). The highest price per square foot sale in February for unit 2408 at One Bal Harbour which sold for $1,757/sq.ft. Pricing coming in similar to St. Regis, which is amazing and a great sale for One Bal Harbour. To compare these sales to 2014 figures, please visit Bal Harbour Real Estate Market Update for 2014. We added a new system to miamism.com and the idea is to provide monthly trend reports directly to your inbox. These trend reports will not only give you information about the neighborhood, but it will also give you an estimated home value for your particular property. We need to repeat that it is an automated system, not like these reports that we produce manually and give you inside information and our opinion. To sign up to our Home Trend Reports, go to MiamismTRENDS.com and fill in your information. If you have any doubts on the automated value, please contact us and we will make adjustments and corrections according to upgrades and location of your particular condo. Call us Today for a listing appointment! If you are interested in getting a list of all properties currently for sale in Bal Harbor or your particular building, we will be happy to send you a digital copy at your request. We can also send you monthly market reports directly to your inbox. Feel free to email us at BalHarbor@miamism.com