How is The Belle Meade Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 26 single-family homes for sale (same as last month)
- Highest priced listing is $8,450,000 for the modern, open bay, new construction at 7311 Belle Meade Island Drive with 75' of open bay frontage
- Lowest priced listing is $551,799 for the 3/2 at 761 NE 77th St
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 0
- Median Sales Price in September - no sales
- Closed sales in September: 0
There were no Belle Meade sales in September.
Price per square foot for Homes not on the water:
- September **no sales
- August average $315 (only one sale)
- July average $302 (only one sale)
- The average price per square foot for non-waterfront homes for the first 6 months of 2016 was $353.
Price per square foot for Homes on the water:
- September **no sales
- August average **no waterfront sales
- July average $664 (only one sale)
- The average price per square foot for waterfront homes for the first 6 months of 2016 was $723.
Last month I reported a boring market report because on little inventory and few sales. This month I report an uber boring market report with absolutely no sales!! This is good and bad and you need to focus on the good side. It's good because when there's little or no inventory exchange in a neighborhood, it calls for quality and pride of ownership. Why could it be bad? Because no comps make a market soft and when you do need to sell, prices can be all over the place.
If you measure the current rate of sales versus the amount of inventory, you will note that The Belle Meade real estate market has a slight Buyer's Advantage.
Please contact us if you are thinking of selling your home in Belle Meade. In addition to these monthly reports that we prepare the last week of each month, we also have our REAL-TIME reports for the 33138 zip code that you can sign up with or request a home value report from MiamismValue.com.
Belle Meade House of The Month
The Miamism Sales Team recommends the gorgeous home at 7291 NE 8th Ave. A 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom home with 1,780 SF of living space, built in 1950, on a corner lot with 7,080 SF. This house is larger than the average Belle Meade Home, has a larger lot and corner location. It has been remodeled (possibly flipped since there was a sale for $440,654 in January of 2018), with an open layout, beautiful light and great location.
The listing price is $619,000 ($348/SF)
Please click HERE to get additional photos and information about the property and contact us to schedule a private showing appointment.