As your Downtown Miami Real Estate Specialists, we present to you our monthly Ten Museum Park Real Estate Market Report for the month of October. Call us if you are considering buying or selling at Ten Museum Park.
Ten Museum Park – current Listings
There are currently 18 Ten Museum Park residences for sale: (Compared to 20 in September)
- Highest Priced Listing – $1,899,000 for a 3 level PH loft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and 2,581 sq.ft. of living space (residence 4207)
- Lowest Priced Listing – $359,500 – residence 1205 – 791 sq.ft. – 1 bedroom / 1.5 bathrooms
Ten Museum Park – pending sales
There are currently two properties under contract at Ten Museum Park.
- Unit 1501, which we told you about last month, has not closed yet. It was listed for $1,026,000 in May and reduced to $989,000 in August. It has 1,946 sq.ft. of living space, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms and 2 parking spaces.
- Unit 2802, originally listed for $975,000 in April, then raised to $1.2 Million in June and reduced to $1,090,000 in October. It has 1,802 sq.ft. of living space, and 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms.
Ten Museum Park – October 2015 Sales
There were no Ten Museum Park sales in October, compared to 4 sales in the previous month.
Ten Museum Park – Building Features
Ten Museum Park is a boutique, luxury condo development located at 1040 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami, directly across the street from the newly opened Museum Park and The Miami Airlines Arena.
- 200 total units – each with 10-foot or 20-foot floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- 50-story development
- completed in 2007
- Developer: Covin Development
- Architect: Chad Oppenheim
- Amenities include: a full-service spa with steam room, snow room, and treatment rooms; state-of-the-art fitness center; spin studio/yoga room with class offerings; 24-hour, full-service concierge; pool deck with resistance and plunge pools, lounge chairs, and hot tub; 24-hour valet parking; and on-site building management.
- pet-friendly for both owners and renters (up to two pets with a maximum combined weight of 100 pounds)
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION The Miamism Sales Team specialized in Ten Museum Park and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact TenMuseum@miamism.com To sign up to our monthly Home Trend Reports, go to MiamismTRENDS.com and fill in your information. Condo Name: Ten Museum Park Architecture: Chad Oppenheim Developer: Covin Development Location: 1040 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org